Merit – Based Scholarships
* Undergraduate GPA Scholarship %20
(GPA equal to 3.00/4.00 or above)
*ALES Scholarship %20
(Related type of score 85 and above)
*English Test Score Scholarship %10
(TOEFL IBT :96+ , YDS: 80+ , Bahcesehir Proficiency Exam : 80)
*Bahçeşehir Alumni Scholarship %50
( Only for members of Bahcesehir Alumni Association )
*Public officers scholarship %50
( Scholarship rates vary according to the CO-OP agreement signed)
- Scholarship of Istanbul Bar Association (for Programs of Law): %50
- Scholarship for Coaches-Sports Players (for Sport Management Program): 50%
- CO-OP Scholarships: Depends on the bilateral agreement by CO-OP
- Scholarship of High Honors (for graduates of Bahçeşehir University in undergraduate):
- Ranked as 1st in his/her Major: %100
- Ranked as 2nd in his/her Major: %75
- Ranked as 3rd in his/her Major: %50
- ATC Scholarships: Full scholarships offered to one PhD and one Master’s student each academic semester.
- TAİK Scholarships: Full scholarships offered to one PhD and one Master’s student each academic semester.
- Gradauate School of Business Scholarships: Full scholarships offered to one PhD and two Master’s student each academic semester.
** According to the Bahçeşehir University Scholarship Direective condidates are entitled to recieve scholarship at a total amount of 50 % of the tuition fee.